H2O+ Coral Single-Stage Under Counter Water Filtration System (UC100)
The Coral Single-Stage under counter water filtration system is a great solution for small households who want powerful water filtration in a small footprint. The Coral UC100 includes an elegant, designer chrome faucet with an integrated LED filter change indicator that reminds you when it’s time to change the filter. The Coral UC100 system is tested and certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) to NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 for the reduction of Chlorine, taste and odor, Chloramine, Particulate Class I Particles, Cysts, Mercury, Lead, MTBE, Turbidity, Asbestos, and a full list of VOCs (see our Performance Data Sheet for the full list of contaminates reduced). The system has also been tested and certified by WQA according to NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead compliance and CSA B483.1 for Canadian requirements.
Coral’s powerful UF-15 Carbon Block filter is designed to last six months, and features a Twist & Seal system that makes changing the filter a breeze. Two “Quick Connect” hose connections make installing the Coral fast and easy.
Choose the Coral Single-Stage under counter water filtration system for access to healthy, clean drinking water right at your sink!
- Powerful certified carbon block filtration performance
- Designer chrome faucet with integrated LED filter change indicator (included)
- Twist & Seal filter makes replacement a breeze
- Double o-ring filter seal to prevent leaks
- Six-month filter life (300 gallon capacity)
- Low cost maintenance
- Certified for NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, & 372 and CSA B483.1
- Gold Seal certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) for trusted performance
- One year warranty
Owner’s manual PDF: coral-uc300-100-manual-final-040717
Installation instructions PDF: uc300-100_install_instructions-040717