H2O+ Coral Three-Stage Under Counter Water Filtration System (UC300)
The Coral Three-Stage under counter water filtration system is a great solution for larger households that want best-in-class water filtration with a small, convenient footprint. The Coral UC300 includes an elegant, designer chrome faucet with an integrated LED filter change indicator that reminds you when it’s time to change the filters. The Coral UC300 system is tested and certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) to NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 for the reduction of Chlorine, taste and odor, Chloramine, Particulate Class I Particles, Cysts, Mercury, Lead, MTBE, Turbidity, Asbestos, and a full list of VOCs (see our Performance Data Sheet for the full list of contaminates reduced). The triple filter system has also been tested and certified by WQA according to NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead compliance and CSA B483.1 for Canadian requirements.
Coral’s superior performance UF-35 three filter set consists of a Sediment filter, Pre-Carbon filter, and Carbon Block filter and is designed to last 12 months. The UC300 filters feature a Twist & Seal system that makes changing the filters a breeze. Two “Quick Connect” hose connections make installation of the Coral system fast and easy. Choose the Coral Three-Stage under counter water filtration system for access to healthy, clean drinking water for the whole family right at your sink!
- Superior filtration performance with certified triple filter carbon block system
- Designer chrome faucet with integrated LED filter change indicator (included)
- High filtration volume good for larger families and high use households
- Twist & Seal filters make replacement a breeze
- Double o-ring filter seal to prevent leaks
- One year (12 month) filter life (600 gallon capacity)
- Certified for NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, & 372 and CSA B483.1
- Gold Seal certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) for trusted performance
- One year warranty